Saturday 15th October 10am -4pm, Hills Road Sixth Form College, Cambridge CB2 8PE
The Gurdon Institute stand will be there among many others - you can recognise us in the orange t-shirts.
Fun, engaging and informative hands-on biology activities for all ages, something for everyone and it's free, just come along, meet the scientists and enjoy!
A day for all the family, you can:
- Dissect owl pellets
- Test your brain with mirror tracing
- See and have a go at dissecting
- Look at lots of fascinating fossils
- Discover what stem cells are
- Find out about your immune system
- Learn about DNA and genes
- Create your own articulating hand
- Learn what mitochondria do
- Find out about science projects from our visiting schools
- Be a forensic detective using microscopes
- Make a brain hat
- See how important microbes are
- Talk to practicing biologists
- Try your hand at lots of quizzes
And much, much more..!
Organised by Hills Road Sixth Form College, University of Cambridge Science Festival and Cambridge Biologists.