Experiments in Art & Science
In partnership with the Kettle’s Yard art gallery in Cambridge, Experiments in Art & Science brought together three artists who collaborated with our scientists to develop works inspired by our scientific research.
The aims of the project were to:
- inspire excitement and interest in science
- disseminate the work of the Institute to a wider and broader public
- engage hard-to-reach audiences of all ages who may not usually attend science programmes
- encourage meaningful collaboration between artists and scientists
- provide artists with the opportunity to experiment
- provide scientists the opportunity to discuss their research with people they wouldn’t normally interact with
Check out our blog posts on the Kettle’s yard website to find out more about the project and the artists involved.